Today, I’ll reveal powerful WordPress funnel builder plugins that you can use to build your online sales funnels. Create a sales funnel requires a lot of works, such as
- Identify potential customers
- Building offers
- Write an email follow up
- Creating plan
- and more
You can’t create a sales funnel without the right software. Luckily, there are many tools that will help you with this process and give your business an edge over others in its industry!
Table of Contents
1. Elementor Pro
3rd party review: 4.7/5 – Capterra
First established in 2016 and gradually updated, Elementor has undergone incredible growth to become one of the most popular website builders for WordPress.
With recent updates, Elementor Pro is now more of a page builder plugin at its core. You can utilize the Elementor Pro’s drag and drop controls to customize designs with dynamic content for your posts. Also, it allows you to manage the interface of the whole website, from header to footer.
On top of being a content editor, this builder possesses an extensive collection of over 300 top-quality templates that can fit perfectly to your website. This is a fantastic base to work on!
Besides, Elementor Pro is suitable for even those with no experience at all. It is pretty simple to use since it works through pre-coded widgets to add buttons, slideshows, and video players to the pages.
- Drag and drop editor
- Mobile responsive
- 300+ landing page tempaltes
- Theme builders help you easily to build header & footer, post template, archive page, 404 page, etc
- Integrated with most popular email marketing software such as Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Getresponse, Converkit
Elementor provides six packages with different prices and features. With the lowest tier, you can get started for free! The number of websites that are accessible on your site depends on what plan size is chosen
- Basic plan: Free forever
- Essential: $49/year for 1 website
- Advanced: $99/year for 3 websites
- Expert: $199/year for 25 websites + 20 Expert Website Kits + Elementor Expert Profile
- Studio: $499/ year for 100 websites + VIP support
- Agency: $1000/year for 1000 websites
2. Thrive Architect
3rd party review: 4.5/5 – G2
As a popular option, Thrive Architect is also among the newest funnel builders. In fact, this is the recent update of the Thrive Content Builder plugin. If you select this builder, you will have access to the solid series of features that were tested and tried previously, along with several new capabilities.
On the other hand, Thrive Architect has a strong focus on building flawless landing pages. There are 290 beautiful visual designs for you to pick and various templates that suit different cases. This is a fast way to create sales pages, webinar pages, opt-in pages, etc., with professional appearances.
Moreover, this page builder comes with instant drag and drop editing. The editing is so responsive that it is called “click and edit,” this assists you in designing pages speedily.
Thrive Architect possesses incredible features, including customizable buttons, a countdown timer, and testimonials for customization. All of them will contribute to the construction of any page design.
One more special trait is its integration with many marketing tools like GetResponse, Drip, ConvertKit, Hubspot, etc.
- 300+ beautiful designed templates have been optimized for conversion.
- Drag & drop editor helps you build your landing page fast
- With a mobile responsive capability, you can provide every user on fussy screens with an enjoyable experience.
- Create almost page that you need in sales funnel: Squeeze page, sales page, upsell page, product launch page,etc.
Thrive Architect Pricing
You can’t buy Thrive Architect individually, it’s available in Thrive Suite packages. This means when you purchase, you will get all plugins inside. There are two options that you can choose:
- Yearly: $228/year (or $19/month)
- Quarterly: $90 for 3 months (or $30/month)
The following sales funnel builder in this list is WooFunnels, an all-in-one software. As its name indicates, WooFunnels will help you handle everything from setting up sales pages, capturing leads to selling products based on WooCommerce.
Overall, it’s fairly easy to use. It also possesses the drag & drop function as the two pre-mentioned builders and can integrate seamlessly with your other favored page builders. It’s beneficial for non-developers that wish to start quickly and use favorite themes flexibly.
Nevertheless, this is a good solution to professional funnel websites with only one plugin. If you are about to establish and trade the first-rate funnel for the new or current products online, WooFunnels is the number one choice!
Another exciting point about WooFunnels is the automated follow-up engine. In detail, its function combines that of a CRM and a marketing automation plugin. It allows WooFunnels to carry out diverse automatic tasks, including cart abandonment, re-engaging campaigns, and sending discount coupons.
- Beautiful opt-in and sales page design templates that optimized conversion
- Most flexible and powerful checkout field
- One-click upsell makes offers that are relevant and easy to accept with a single click.
- Create engaging emails and SMS sequences help you nurture leads, build a relationship with your potential customers and sell product online
- In-depth analytic help you tracking funnels performance, view contact’s interactions and revenue in real time.
You can build unlimited funnels at standard plan include one-click upsell and Cart Abandonment Tracking. The higher plan allows you setup up to 25 sites plus more automation features such as email automated follow-up, Smart WorkFlows or CRM.
- Starter: $179.10/year for 1 site
- Growth: $254.15/year for 25 sites
- Scale: $399.20/yr for 25 sites plus more features
4. Divi Builder
3rd party review: 5/5 – TrustPilot
Divi Builder is a strong competitor in this list due to its lots of advanced components. Featuring a drag & drop editor like the others, Divi enables you to insert additional elements into pages with more than 40 modules like headings, sliders, call-to-call actions, and testimonials.
Still, what makes Divi stand out from the competitors is the number of templates it offers. Over 800 pre-designed templates and 100 website packs are ready to import immediately!
Plus, this builder comes with customization features that facilitate you to customize all aspects of your sites. You can even modify the colors, typography, transform elements, insert effects, animations, etc.
Besides, Divi offers several advanced features: theme builder, global actions, bulk editing, etc. All these things help to design an efficient website!
- The powerful and intuitive drag-and-drop Visual editor lets you design pages live in real-time. You can see changes as they happen, without any time lags or wasting precious minutes trying to figure out how an interface works on its terms.
- Bloom – the best plugin to help you generate more leads and convert visitors into followers. You can create automatic pop-ups that will happen at timed intervals or after they reach the bottom of a post and even when someone comments or purchases something from you!
- 800 pre-made website layouts and 100+ full website packs are all packaged right inside for free to help you save time and get a website up and running quickly. New design elements such as royalty-free photos, icons and illustrations will be added weekly
- Page load fast: Divi comes with tons of speed-boosting options, they automatically detect the CSS needed for content above the fold and it defers everything else. This allows Divi to completely eliminate render-blocking CSS which gives your visitors a superhighway directly into their desired destination. Check page speed between Divi and their competitor here
Divi Builder Pricing
The Divi builder provides two option plans, both with the same features. However, each one requires you to sign up for either a yearly subscription or a lifetime access
- Yearly access: $89/year
- Lifetime access: $249
5. Optin Monster
3rd party review: 4/5 – Capterra
Next up on the list is OptinMonster, another sales funnel with a drag & drop builder that creates visually compelling opt-in forms.
A significant feature of it is the popup campaigns, which help enhance conversions. Furthermore, OptinMonster allows you to build nine distinct categories of campaigns designed for increasing conversion rates. What a remarkable number compared to 5-6 campaigns of other competitors.
In terms of customization, OptinMonster won’t let you down! You are capable of using a drag-and-drop campaign editor that requires no developers at all.
You can filter over 50 pre-made templates in various ways, from the device, goals, and category. If you want a 100% unique template for your business, the Canvas template can help you build a completely new one from scratch.
OptinMonster, along with its signature exit-intent technology, contributes to converting leaving traffic into permanent subscribers. As a result, they are likely to become your leads.
- Drag & Drop pop-up builder enables you the power to build captivating pages, forms, or pop-ups instantly.
- 100+ high conversion design templates help you quickly create your campaign
- Campaign Triggers help know what people are doing on the site, so you can display the right campaign to increase engagement rates with qualified leads or customers.
- Real-time Behavior Automation helps you distills the data into actionable insights and takes immediate, targeted actions that drive revenue like capturing email addresses or reminding them about upcoming events!
Optin Monster Pricing
OptinMonster provides four plan options. You could start at the lowest tier which costs you $9/month and start to converts visitors to followers on your site today. The higher tier allows you to set up plugin up to 5 websites and gets access to premium features such as ManyChat Integration, Onsite Retargeting, Geolocation Targeting, and Behavior Automation.
- Basic: $9/month
- Plus: $19/month
- Pro: $29/month
- Grwoth: $49/month
(Pay annually + 14 days money-back guarantee)
6. Beaver Builder
3rd party review: 4.4/5 – G2.com
Incredibly lightning-fast and straightforward to use, Beaver Builder is one hell of a ride! You will figure out that there is no need to read instructions in advance, as it is super easy to set up, and you can learn how to use it effortlessly!
Beaver Builder provides several modules, and it will help you to design your desired page. With this builder, it’s not difficult to run into elements like headings, maps, contact forms, buttons, sliders, etc.
Plus, with the complete customizability of elements, Beaver Builder offers all the flexibility. All you need to do is install these elements along with the BB theme, then activate them and add specific content.
Additionally, this builder has 12 pre-design homepage templates plus 11 inner page layouts. These over 20 pre-built designs are always ready for you to utilize or append templates if needed.
- Drag and drop page builder with a simple interface that’s intuitive for beginners or experienced users alike you can quickly design your website layout to match any style!
- Can build almost page in a sales funnel such as squeeze page, sales page, checkout page, webinar page, etc
- Use unlimited websites no matter which plans you buy. If you’re an agency or own multiple sites, it’ll help save bit of money.
Beaver Builder Pricing
Beaver Builder is a cost-effective and user-friendly website builder that offers unlimited websites with their plans. It also provides 40% discounts on renewals, meaning it will be cheaper than other competitors in 2nd year onwards
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
(The price above approve in the first year then discount 40% from 2nd year)
What I Looked at to Find the Best WordPress Funnel Builder?
Take a look at the image below, this is the most popular sales funnel include the squeeze page, sales page, upsell & down-sell, thank you page, and membership site.
Did you know that the biggest problem with WordPress funnel builders is they can’t create entire sales funnels by using just one tool individually? That’s why we need to combine multiple plugins depending on our purpose.
This makes building websites or funnels easier and flexible, but also causes many problems in itself – because not all these tools are created equal!
Use more plugin means:
- You must pay for more plugin and add on
- The data may be local in many place
- Take time to learning curve all of these tool
- Slow your site
So, find out the best WordPress funnel builder is essential, especially the landing page software. Now, we go through four things that you should consider when choosing the plugin.
Compatible with exists plugin
All plugins are not created equal. No matter how powerful or convenient your plugin is, if it conflicts with an existing one on the site, then all you’re left with is uselessness!
- In most cases, you just need to deactivate the plugin and decide which tool should stay.
- The worst case scenario is that you break the site in doing so, which can be an nightmare!
- Download file backup before install new plugin
- Read the tool review in 3rd party platform such as G2, Capterra or Trustpilot to make sure it safe.
- Research [plugin name] + conflict list to find out the official incompatibility plugin list from the developer
Beutiful Template design
Nowadays, building landing pages in the sales funnel has become simpler than ever. However, designing a beautiful & eye-catching page with high conversion rates is not easy for small business owners or marketers that don’t have access to expert design skillsets.
The easiest way is to use pre-design templates. It’s quick and easy, meaning you can spend less time designing your site for maximum impact!
In this situation, you will want to choose WordPress sales funnel plugins ( specifically, in this case, is landing page builders) that has a large number of beautifully designed templates that you feel loved.
Page builder should be easy to use
Many modern landing page builder tools indeed use the Drag & Drop editor. However, not all of them are right for you depending on what features they provide and how easy it is to navigate their user interfaces!
Some are aimed at making things easier, while others focus more on offering different widgets or attaching additional plugins.
This means that no matter which tool you choose, it requires spending time to learn.
There are many tools on the market, but each one has its own unique features that make it stand out from the rest. Some people love how easy and powerful some programs feel, while others find them too complicated or confusing at first glance.
Integrated with email marketing software and payment gateways
To turn your website or sales funnel into a powerful sales machine, you need a payment system. This will allow the user to purchase products, services efficiently within seconds of finding what they are looking for on our platform and provide an option to contact us if there are any issues with placing their order at all stages along that process!
Make sure your software can connect with the most popular payment gateway:
- or Authorize
Communication is also important so make sure these tools can be integrated with email marketing tools you loved such as Gesresponse, Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Keap, Aweber, etc (sometimes, you will also need to connect to an SMS or Chatbot).
It’s hard to say which is the best WordPress funnel builder. It depends on your purpose and personal experience.
Each plugin in our list has its own pros and cons. Before deciding which builder to opt for, you must carefully consider all of their features, advantages, drawbacks, as well as their price.
After figuring out the most suitable one for your own needs, all you have to do is just click purchase and get your online business expansion!
- Sales funnel software: A list of awesome sales funnel software help you build sales funnels easier.