If you’re like me, you’ve probably read Russell Brunson’s books – The New York Times bestseller DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets, and Traffic Secrets. If not, I highly recommend them!
You’ll learn how to build an online empire by creating sales funnels, the art of converting leads into customers, and the evergreen strategy to get unlimited traffic to your website or funnels.
The best part is he offers a new book called Unlock The Secrets as a bonus if you buy the secrets trilogy box set. I have bought it so I can show you the benefits inside, the good, bad and ugly of this book.
Keep reading my Unlock The Secrets book review post, then you can make the right decision.
Table of Contents
What Is Unlock The Secrets Book?
Unlock The Secret is a 4th playbook inside The Secrets Trilogy Box Set. This is not a book to give you a piece of knowledge; it’s an exclusive workbook. Unlock The Secrets book is a 600 pages workbook designed to help you develop a deeper understanding of the foundational principles taught inside the Secrets trilogy.
The first three books are playbooks that Russell created after years of trial and error.
- Dotcom Secrets: The Underground playbook for growing your company online with sales funnels.
- Expert Secrets: The underground playbook for converting your online visitors into lifelong customers
- Traffic Secrets: The underground playbook for filling your websites and funnel with your dream customers
However, Unlock The Secrets book is different. This is your playbook for the company that you are designing. The pages inside were created so that as you are reading each book in order.
You can write down your thoughts, ideas, and inspirations as you have them.
Here are some Unlock The Secrets book image
Unlock The Secrets Pricing
You can’t buy the book alone!
Unlock The Secrets book is only available on the upsell page after you buy one of the trilogy books by Russell Brunson.
The Secrets Trilogy Box Set costs you $127. So, most people think this is only a workbook, and the price of $127 is not reasonable.
Imagine, what if we buy each book inside the trilogy box set alone?
- It costs you $9.95 per book.
- $9.95 * 3 =$29.95 < $127
Why should you buy Unlock The Secrets book? Unless it’s really valuable.
- Save your time to master the knowledge: When you’ve finished reading the Secrets Trilogy and filled out this entire workbook, you will have a solid business plan, step by step strategy to implement it, and a newfound excitement to do the things necessary to move the needle forward in your life and your business.
- Friendly for beginners and help your company grow faster: If you have a business idea, this workbook will help you flesh it out. If you have an existing business, Unlock The Secrets will ensure it’s set up correctly. And even if you think you know everything there is to know about funnels, this workbook gives you the golden nugget strategies to grow your company to the next level.
How Do I Get Unlock The Secrets Workbook?
There are two ways to get the book:
- Buy the Secrets trilogy box set inside Russell Brunson’s book funnels. ($297)
- Buy the Secrets trilogy box set directly on this page – Secretstrilogy.com ($127)
Get the book inside Russell Brunson's Funnels
Isn’t it funny how prices change depending on the way you buy? Now, I’ll show you the benefit if you get the book inside Russell Brunson book funnels.
Firstly, follow these instructions to get the book:
Step 1: Buy one of the trilogy books Dotcom Secrets, Expert Secrets, Traffic Secrets
Step 2: The book will be available on the upsell page.
Here’s everything you get when buying the offer:
- The Funnelology masterclass (it’s not available anywhere)
- The One Funnel Away Challenge ($100 value)
- and The Secrets Trilogy Box Set
Note this: The offer is only available when you buy from Russell Brunson’s official page (The link I put on step 1). That means you can’t buy it anywhere, even if you buy the book from Amazon.
I hope you like my Unlock The Secrets book review by Russell Brunson.
In a nutshell,
Unlock The Secrets is your underground playbook for scaling your company to the “Two Comma Club” and beyond. — Russell Brunson
Now, I want to hear from you.
How do you think about my post, or did I miss something else?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
- 13 Sep 2022: Update the Secrets Trilogy box set price and add the second way to get Unlock The Secrets book