Your landing page is an essential part of your online sales funnel because it will either make or break your conversion rate. You should design a well-designed landing page to attract visitors and improve their understanding of the product.
That’s why it’s important to use suitable software to help you design landing pages that are both effective and efficient. You can save time and effort while still ensuring that your landing pages are top-notch with the right tool.
Two of the most popular options out there right now are ClickFunnels and Elementor. But which one is the better option for you and your business? Here’s a quick overview of ClickFunnels vs. Elementor so that you can make an informed decision:
- Clickfunnels and Elementor created for?
- The critical difference between these tools
- Is their price affordable or expensive
- compare clickfunnels and Elementor Pro side by side
Everything you should know about them will be described in this post. Now let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- ClickFunnels vs. Elementor Comparison: Quick Verdict
- What's the difference between ClickFunnels and Elementor?
- ClickFunnels vs. Elementor: Comparison of Features
- Clickfunnels Vs. Elementor: Customer Support
- Core Web Vitals: Which one is better for SEO?
- Clickfunnels vs Elementor: Pricing Comparison
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor: Which one is better?
- Clickfunnels Reviews by Customers
- Elementor Reviews By Customers
- Elementor vs. Clickfunnels Final Verdict
ClickFunnels vs. Elementor Comparison: Quick Verdict
If you’re in a hurry and just want a quick verdict, here’s the TL;DR version of our ClickFunnels vs. Elementor Pro review:
- Clickfunnels is an all-in-one platform designed specifically for sales funnels. It includes everything you need to create a funnel, from landing pages to email automation. Plus, it’s easy to use and comes with built-in templates.
- Elementor is a WordPress plugin that helps marketers create beautiful web pages. It includes a drag-and-drop page builder, which makes it easy to create custom pages without any coding knowledge. Elementor also has a wide range of pre-designed templates, so you can get started with your marketing campaign quickly and easily.
- Clickfunnels is integrated with major email providers, CRMs, and payment processors.
- Elementor’s integration options are more limited.
- Elementor is the perfect solution for those looking to build their blog or WordPress website at an affordable price. They provide a free version and cheaper price plans than Clickfunnels, which comes with many features at an expensive cost per month.
- ClickFunnels simply gives you all the tools and strategies you need to market, sell or deliver your product online with ease.
What's the difference between ClickFunnels and Elementor?
Clickfunnels is designed to help marketers create sales funnels faster and easier. So you can capture leads and generate sales online.
In comparison, Elementor is designed to help marketers build beautiful WordPress websites.
ClickFunnels vs. Elementor: Comparison of Features
Now that you know the basics about these two platforms.
Again, it’s unfair to compare an all-in-one marketing solution with a page builder plugin.
However, we’ll do our best to give you an overview of everything that each platform offers so that you can make an informed decision.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at their features and capabilities.
1. Page Builder
Both platforms offer a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to create custom pages without having to code.
In general, they offer a clean and easy-to-use interface. So you can create pages in your sales funnel fast.
Both of them have their own strength and weakness. But, in terms of page builder. Elementor is better than Clickfunnels in some areas.
- Elementor offers over 90 powerful widgets that give you endless possibilities for creating a beautiful website.
- Has more flexibility and customization options than Clickfunnels, making it the better choice for those who want to build highly customized pages.
- If you can’t find a widget that meets your needs, there are many additional plugins such as Ultimate Add On For Elementor or CrocoBlock can help.
Verdict: Both of them offer a drag-and-drop editor. But with Elementor, you have complete control over the layout and design of your pages, and you can easily create complex designs with ease.
2. Form Builder
The form builder is an easy way to create the perfect opt-in forms for your optin funnels or follow-up funnels campaign. With Elementor or Click Funnel’s drag & drop editor, building these crucial components of marketing has never been easier!
Elementor offers numerous options for fields: Text, Email, URL, Number, Phone, Checkbox, Captcha, etc. This allows you to easily create custom forms and gather all the information you need from your potential customers.
However, when it comes to creating complex forms, Elementor falls short compared to Clickfunnels.
For example, there is no way to create a 2-steps order form that looks like this inside Elementor (maybe if you’ve code knowledge or additional plugins).
Verdict: Clickfunnels offers a wide range of advanced form styles such as SMS signup, 2 Step order form, Survey, Shipping Address, and Billing Address form. So, it makes Clickfunnels stand out and more powerful when compared to Elementor.
3. Sales Funnel Builder
Clickfunnels is a very comprehensive sales funnel management tool. You can see that all of the pages inside your funnel are grouped in one place. This makes it very easy to keep track of your pages and make changes as needed
Want to change the funnel step? Simply drag and drop it into a place you want.
Elementor is not a funnel builder!
So, if you want to create a sales funnel with Elementor, you will need to link the pages in your sales funnel together manually. This can be a time-consuming and frustrating process.
4. Pre-Build Templates
Both platforms offer a wide variety of pre-built templates that make it easy to create high-converting pages. But they’re pretty different.
Clickfunnels provides the template for the page in the funnel. It includes:
- Squeeze page
- Sales page (sales letter and video sales letter)
- One-time offer page
- Thank You page
- Membership site
Elementor provides the page template for the website such as:
- Home page
- Service page
- Contact page
- About page
- Gallery page
- Pricing page
- and more
5. A/B Split Test
ClickFunnels allows you to set up a true A/B split-test to see which version of your funnel performs better.
With conversion tracking, it is easy to determine which funnels convert the best is simply a matter of looking at the stats.
With Elementor, you should install a third-party plugin called Split Test For Elementor from a different developer.
While this plugin works well, it’s essential to keep in mind that the Elementor team doesn’t have direct control over it.
The best part Is the plugin allows you to test different elements on the same page.
Verdict: If you want to do A/B split testing, Clickfunnels is the better platform. It’s easy to use and provides all the features you need.
6. Membership Areas
Clickfunnels allows you to build, grow, and manage your membership area quickly. So you can create online courses to sell or give away to your potential customers.
Plus, you can keep track of your subscribers, track their progress, and manage their access to your content.
Again, Elementor required the third-party plugin to create an advanced membership site. Some of them require an extra fee but will give you more control over how things work on the site.
7. Email marketing
Both Elementor and Clickfunnel’s basic plan are required to integrate with the order email marketing service to send emails to your subscribers.
They integrate with the most popular email marketing software such as:
Don’t like to use them? Simply upgrade to the Clickfunnels Platinum plan; it gives you everything you need for online business (including email automation)
With Clickfunnels, you easily track your sales funnel performance. The dashboard is clear and concise. It allows you to see
- How many people are entering your funnel
- What percentage of them are converting to leads and customers
- Earnings per click
- Average cart value.
- And more
With this information, you can quickly identify areas where your funnel is performing well and areas where it could be improved.
Elementor doesn’t have its own analytics feature, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get the data you need.
If you want to track the performance of your page, you just integrate your WordPress website with Google Analytics – this tool is extremely valuable.
9. Affiliate Management Software
Clickfunnels make it easy to manage your affiliate program. They keep track of all the payments and commissions for you.
You can also see how much traffic your affiliates are sending you and how much revenue they’re generating.
10. Share Funnels
The “Share Funnels” feature is one of the most powerful tools available in Clickfunnels. With just a few clicks, you can share your sales funnel with other users or import a new funnel from others into your Clickfunnels account.
While Elementor doesn’t have a built-in feature for sharing templates with just one click. However, you can export your Elementor template as a file and share it with your friends
Clickfunnels Vs. Elementor: Customer Support
Core Web Vitals: Which one is better for SEO?
Both Clickfunnels and Elementor allow users to easily create and customize web pages without needing to code or design them from scratch.
However, the problem with the page builder is not well-optimized.
The most major is that sometimes extra code or scripts are added which slow down your site’s loading speed and make users wait longer for content on their pages to load than they should be able to.
Unfortunately, that’s exactly what you can expect from Clickfunnels and Elementor pages. Both platforms have Google page speed scores that are well below the average.
The good news is:
- With Elementor, you can use another plugin such as WP Rocket, or the W3TC plugin to optimize your page for the best performance.
- Clickfunnels announced that they’d optimize page speed and improve performance in Clickfunnels 2.0 (so we should wait for what happens on the next version)
- With Elementor, you have more control over your website’s code. This gives you the ability to optimize your site for Google’s algorithm, which is constantly changing.
- Clickfunnels, on the other hand, uses a lot of pre-designed templates. While this makes it easier to create a website, it also means that you’re limited in how you can optimize your site for SEO.
So if you’re serious about getting your website to rank high on Google, Elementor is the way to go.
Clickfunnels vs Elementor: Pricing Comparison
When it comes to pricing plans, Clickfunnels and Elementor both offer various options to choose from.
Clickfunnels price plans:
- Standard: $97/month
- Platinum: $297/month
- Funnel Builder Secrets: $997 for 6-month Clickfunnels Platinum and exclusive training bonus (best offer)
- Your First Funnel: $29,95 – Include Russell Brunson live coaching plus 30 Day trial of Clickfunnels for free ($97/month after.)
- Clickfunnels 14-day trial: $0
- 30 Days money-back guarantee.
The standard plan is suitable for most small businesses and freelancers, while the Platinum plan is designed for mid-size businesses and large enterprises.
Clickfunnel’s standard plan gives you all the basic widgets and tools to build your sales funnel online. But, it has been limited to 20.000 visitors/month, 20 funnels, and 100 pages.
On the other hand, the Platinum plan gives you everything you need to grow your company online. It comes with unlimited funnels, webinar funnels, advanced email marketing features, and affiliate program management.
Elementor Price plans:
- Free plan: $0
- Pro: $49/year (full widgets + pop-ups builder)
- Expert: $199/year
- Studio: $499/year
- Agency: $999/year
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Elementor gives you basic widgets to create a web page. However, it’s quite limited. The main difference between Elementor Pro and the higher plans is the number of websites that can be activated, as well as access to VIP support, Expert Website Kit, and Expert profile.
Verdict: If you need a full suite of features and don’t mind paying a monthly fee, ClickFunnels may be the better option. However, if you only need occasional use of a page builder or want to save money, Elementor could be the better choice.
ClickFunnels vs Elementor: Which one is better?
Ultimately, the best platform for you will depend on your specific needs and goals. Both platforms offer users an easy way to create stunning pages without any prior design experience.
If you looking for an all-in-one marketing solution, then Clickfunnels is the way to go. It comes with everything marketing features you need to build a successful online business, including email marketing, affiliate management, and payment integration.
If you want to create beautiful and high-converting WordPress websites, then Elementor is the platform for you. It comes with a drag-and-drop editor that will help you create any type of page you can imagine. In particular, you can start it for free and it has an affordable price than Clickfunnels.
Besides, you can use both of them for your online business. You could create a WordPress site and your own landing page with Elementor. On the other hand, you could use Clickfunnels for your sales funnels and marketing automation campaign.
Clickfunnels Reviews by Customers
Spencer Mecham’s Clickfunnels review video is one of the most comprehensive I’ve watched. He does a great job of explaining the positives and negatives of Clickfunnels, and why it may or may not be a good fit for your business.
Elementor Reviews By Customers
Tony Teaches Tech is a popular YouTube channel focused on helping people learn about technology. In this video review, Tony takes a close look at the Elementor (pros and cons).
Elementor vs. Clickfunnels Final Verdict
I hope you enjoy our post about Clickfunnels vs. Elementor. Overall, Clickfunnels and Elementor have their own strengths, and they are designed for different purposes.
It depends on your needs as to which platform is better for you.
If you need an all-in-one solution for marketing and sales funnels, Clickfunnels is a great choice. However, if you’re looking for a WordPress plugin to create beautiful pages quickly and easily at a low price, Elementor is the way to go.
Do you have any experience with Clickfunnels or Elementor?
Which platform do you prefer? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels and Elementor Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels and Elementor. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.