ClickFunnels has been famous in digital marketing thanks to its impressive features, and the affiliate program is one of the most outstanding ones.
So how does the ClickFunnels affiliate program work?
What can you receive from its functions? To help you answer these questions, we will give you a comprehensive ClickFunnels affiliate program review.
In this article, you can discover the working process and features of the system. We will also show you how to make the best of it.
So let’s dig into the details!
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Overview
|Program||Clickfunnels affiliate programs|
|Contest||Clickfunnels Affiliate Dream Car contest|
|Cookie Duration||30 days|
|Digital Training||– Free ebook|
– Affiliate Bootcamp summit
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder helping you advertise, sell, and distribute your products online. This platform features an affiliate program to give members and non-members chances to earn revenue.
ClickFunnels affiliate program is a full package of financial incentives.
It works on three elements:
- A payout cycle
- Affiliate tiers
- and commission structure.
A ClickFunnels user that reaches a certain number of milestones will have an ideal commission rate of 40% with ClickFunnels. There is also a chance to win his or her dream car.
How Does The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Work?
To operate on the ClickFunnels affiliate program, you must deal with its payment and tax policies. There are three steps in the process:
1. Get Started
Start, start by signing up and setting up your ClickFunnels account. If you don’t have any, create one.
You can create your account in a variety of methods. The most popular way to sign up for ClickFunnels is to join a 14-day FREE trial.
If you have acquired a funnel template from another ClickFunnels affiliate account, you may also enroll in the system by going to the Share Funnel sign-up site.
If you aren’t planning to use Clickfunnels, you can click here to sign-up as the non-Clickfunnels user for free
2. Submit Tax Forms
You’ll need to register for Tipalti once you’ve signed up for your account on the affiliate dashboard.
ClickFunnels will use the Tipalti system to monitor your account, commissions, sales, and payouts. Here is how to use it:
- Open your personal affiliate account and log in.
- Find the “View Tipalti account” option at the top of the affiliate dashboard.
- Choose a product from the board to see more comprehensive stats.
- Choose “Date Range” -> “Affiliate Tools – Get My Links!”
You’ll locate a ClickFunnels Affiliate Center with a link option above it. The links are accessible for all promotional offers and subscriptions.
Accounts purchasing $97 or more will show up as continuously paying referred accounts in the downloadable CSV document.
The next step is for all affiliates to complete their tax forms in Tipalti. When trying to set up Tipalti, you must enter the W9 – form if you are a US citizen and the W8 – form for the non-US person.
Watch the video below to understand how to create a Tipati account.
3. Getting Paid
ClickFunnels will give you a unique affiliate ID after approving your application.
Each URL that you use to promote ClickFunnels will include the ID. For each sale reported using your ID, you can earn a commission.
Is ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Free?
Yes, it totally free.
To become a ClickFunnels affiliate member, you don’t have to pay hidden fees or charges. Instead, you can join the community immediately after signing up on ClickFunnels.
There are multiple Clickfunnels products that you can promote immediately:
- Traffic Secret books – The book teaches entrepreneurs evergreen methods to get more traffic online
- Dotcom Secrets – Teaches people how to grow their company online with the sales funnel
- Expert Secrets – Secrets on the art of finding your voice and creating a message that will connect with your audience, so you can convert more visitors into lifelong customers.
- One Funnel Away Challenge – The best sales funnel training help people build and launch their first or next sales funnel in 30 days
- 30 Days Summit – 3-Day virtual summit event where 30 incredible marketing experts from different fields share their action plan if they lose everything and get started again from scratch.
About Clickfunnels Affiliate Commission and Tiers
As aforementioned, the ClickFunnels affiliate system has three elements. In this section, we will focus on its commission structure and tiers.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Commission
ClickFunnels has updated its commission structure. For each front-end offer, you can now receive an affiliate commission of up to 40% each month, along with some sales books.
You also get a $100 commission for purchases of One Funnel Away Challenge and 30 Days Summit.
In conclusion, the commission offers from ClickFunnels include:
|Products||Fixed commission||Extra commission|
|Dotcom Secrets book||$1.00 per book||$264.40 from the upsells|
|Expert Secrets book||$1.00 per book||$264.40 from the upsells|
|Traffic Secrets book||$1.00 per book||$264.40 from the upsells|
|One Funnel Away Challenge||$100 CPA|
Clickfunnels Affiliate Tiers
ClickFunnels affiliate commissions work on a tier-based, financially rewarding structure. They divide affiliates into three tiers, each with a commission policy.
Tier 1 – Badge Commission: 20%
Requirements: All new affiliates.
- The One Funnel Away Challenge ($100)
- Expert Secrets Book ($1 per book, 40% for upsells)
- DotCom Secrets Book ($1 per book, 40% for upsells)
- Traffic Secrets Book ($1 per book, 40% for upsells)
- 30-Day Summit (There are no lead commissions, but $100 if subscribers buy the OFA challenge program)
- 2 Comma Club Live (100% for front end only)
- 5-Day Lead Challenge (There are no lead commissions, but challengers can provide leads to OFA to get a $100 commission)
Important: Please note that you can’t access the promotion link directly from ClickFunnels at the current level. However, if your customers buy products and then register to ClickFunnels, you will receive a 20% monthly commission.
Tier 2 – Open Affiliate: 30%
Requirements: When you reach $1,000 in commissions in one month, you are eligible to become an approved affiliate and start receiving recurring monthly commissions of 30%.
Tier 3 – Qualified Affiliate: 40%
Requirements: You can become qualified to have your commission upgraded to 40% monthly recurring commissions when you have 40 active ClickFunnels members. They have paid for their subscription through your affiliate ID for at least 30 days.
Let’s see the table below to know how much money you can make by promoting Clickfunnels in each tier
|Plan||Price/month||Tier 1 – 20% Recurring Commission||Tier 2 – 30%||Tier 3 – 40%|
|Clickfunnels yearly plan||$997/year||$199.4||$299.1||$398.8|
|Clickfunnels Platinum yearly plan||$2970/year||$594||$891||$1188|
Understand Clickfunnels Sticky Cookies
Sticky cookies are ClickFunnels trackers installed on both your browser and the browsers of users who click on your affiliate link.
How do ClickFunnels Sticky Cookies work?
The affiliate receives a commission for the item sold when a consumer clicks on your ClickFunnels affiliate link. They also receive a commission if the buyer later purchases other things.
Even if they don’t use a unique affiliate link to purchase more products, that customer’s data (plus sales commission) will remain the same affiliate.
For example, someone buys products after clicking on your affiliate link. You will definitely get a commission for the sale.
But after two weeks, that customer returns for the same product and doesn’t use your link. So can you receive a commission from this sale?
The answer is yes, and sticky cookies allow it.
Once you send buyers, the cookies can recognize them. You will have a monthly ClickFunnels commission for that sale and the commission for other products your customers buy.
Benefits of ClickFunnels Sticky Cookies
The two most significant benefits of sticky cookies are:
- Affiliates find them attractive because they will lead to more traffic and sales.
- Since the sales of your affiliates are monitored closely, they won’t ever leave you. For every sale they make, they receive payment.
These benefits become more meaningful when considering the current affiliate marketing industry, where people use different devices to access your personal affiliate ID links.
Every click is valuable to ClickFunnels affiliates. Your customers will send traffic straight to your sales funnel since the financial return is worthwhile.
However, we have many devices to use. So what happens if you save a link on one device and buy the product on a different device? Where will the traffic go?
Cookies couldn’t stick from one device to the next. Hence, tracking multiple sales back to the original affiliate was impossible.
Thankfully, sticky cookies come to save the day. No matter what device a customer uses to make a purchase, Backpack’s affiliate program immediately links their email address to that affiliate after they opt in. So both you and your sponsors have something to gain from this.
You can learn information about ClickFunnels sticky cookies from this video:
Clickfunnels Dream Car Contest
The Dream Car Contest appears to be one of the most motivating forces for ClickFunnels affiliates. You will automatically join the contest when you sign up for the ClickFunnels program.
ClickFunnels affiliates get a little bit closer to earning their dream car every month you add new users. Here is how the contest works:
- When you have 100 active members, the program will pay a $500 lease on your dream car.
- When you have 200 active members, the pay will increase to $1,000.
- When you reach the necessary number of users, you can lease the car and submit ClickFunnels evidence that you did. After that, they’ll give you a $500 check as payment compensation.
Click here to see the rules of the Clickfunnels dream car contest
Clickfunnels Affiliate Avengers Community
You may join the Affiliate Avengers Community, another excellent service, through the ClickFunnels website.
- Members: +90,000
- Owner: Russell Brunson (CEO and co-founder of ClickFunnels)
- Group type: Private
- Topics: Promoting on ClickFunnels, sales funnels, ads, and copywriting.
You can connect with over 90,000 other business owners in this Facebook group who meet regularly to share information, assistance, and ideas.
There are many successful affiliate marketers here. New ClickFunnels affiliates might receive guidance that will enable them to start the journey of getting rich.
Who Should Join The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
You might want to join the ClickFunnels affiliate program if you own a blog or are an online marketer. But why do you need it?
- Enrolling in the Clickfunnels affiliate program may turn your hobby into a full-time job.
- This program guarantees a stable income within just a few days if affiliate marketing is your primary revenue stream.
- The specialists at the affiliate program for Clickfunnels will give you essential skills to master digital marketing.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum ClickFunnels affiliate payout?
The minimum payout requirement is $100 in commissions to get paid.
2. How long do affiliate payouts last with ClickFunnels?
Affiliate payments are paid on the 1st and 15th of each month. You can withdraw your money when you have earned at least $100 in profits.
3. How do I become a ClickFunnels affiliate?
4. How do I promote ClickFunnels for free?
If you like the free option, you can enroll in the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp.
This program will show you some basics of the affiliate marketing world to help you theoretically receive more commissions.
However, this method has a drawback. You can only access this training course for 96 hours.
5. What rules do I have to follow?
The guidelines for the ClickFunnels affiliate program are straightforward. They include the following rules:
- When marketing ClickFunnels, include appropriate Privacy Policies on all domains.
- Include a pertinent Terms of Service disclaimer on every website.
- Provide Forward-Looking Earnings Statements on all pages.
- Don’t spam users with emails or social media junk.
- When advertising ClickFunnels deals, avoid misrepresenting yourself as a “typical consumer.”
- Be honest and open when stating that you are a ClickFunnels affiliate and that you make money from sales made using your own affiliate link.
Join the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Free Training
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is a big affiliate event. 15 best ClickFunnel affiliates who have grown their success through the program will gather for this virtual meeting.
The program entails a series of conversations with affiliates. They will share how they have succeeded in expanding their marketing to seven and eight-figure earnings.
This Bootcamp is a fantastic starting point if you want to enter the world of affiliate marketing but are uncertain where to begin.
ClickFunnels affiliate program allows ClickFunnels affiliates to promote their products and receive a commission for every sale. It also includes some impressive features, encouraging marketers with their performance.
If you want to try this program but feel unconfident about your skills, join the Bootcamp event. You will get motivation and knowledge for your journey.
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. If you need any further information, please feel free to ask. Thank you for reading!