Table of Contents
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: The Secrets of Top Successful Affiliate Marketers
- Why Is My Affiliate Bootcamp Review Difference From others?
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: TL'DR Overview
- What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What Makes Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Standout?
- How Does The Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Summit Work?
- Affiliate Bootcamp Pricing
- Is Affiliate Bootcamp right for you?
- What did I like About Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What I didn't like about Affiliate Bootcamp?
- Why Should You Sign Up For The Affiliate Bootcamp?
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: Take a look inside?
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp FAQs
- Affiliate Bootcamp Review: Conclusion
Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: The Secrets of Top Successful Affiliate Marketers
Affiliate Bootcamp gives established affiliate marketers 15 actionable plans to help them build and scale their affiliate marketing businesses in the next 100 days.
Are you looking for an in-depth Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp review? You’re in the right place. My goal in this post is to give you an honest and detailed affiliate Bootcamp summit with my own experience.
In fact, building an affiliate marketing business is a great and easy way to make money online, and it doesn’t require you to create your own products or services. However, there are also many confuses and challenges for new affiliate marketers.
That’s why the Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp summit comes in to help people generate and scale their affiliate income online.
Whether you’re brand new to affiliate marketing or you’re looking for ways to bring your affiliate business to the next level, the Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp can help.
So is it worth signing up? Keep reading to find out!
Why Is My Affiliate Bootcamp Review Difference From others?
I want to be honest with you that my Affiliate Bootcamp review is a little different from other people’s reviews because I actually attended and completed the entire summit.
Plus, I bought all their up-sell products, so I can give you the most accurate and unbiased review possible.
In recent years, the popularity of online reviews has skyrocketed. Whenever we want to buy a new product, we can just hop on the internet and read through dozens, if not hundreds, of reviews from other consumers.
However, it’s essential to keep in mind that not all reviews are created equal.
Many people who write reviews are not actually using the products themselves.
Instead, they’re basing their opinions on what they’ve read or heard from others.
As a result, their reviews may be biased or inaccurate. If you’re looking for objective information about a product, it’s best to find reviewers who have actually used it themselves.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: TL'DR Overview
If you don’t want to waste time and want to get straight to the point, here’s what I think:
- Although the program was created for Clickfunnels affiliates who looking for making money online with the Clickfunnels affiliate program, the strategies and tactics are still working for other affiliate products.
- The Affiliate Bootcamp is a great training course for beginners who are looking for ways to make money with affiliate marketing.
- You’ll learn from Russell Brunson and top affiliate marketers who are winning the Clickfunnels Dream Car affiliate contest and make passive income online.
- Affiliate Bootcamp is free for 4-day. If you want to get lifetime access, you should buy the One Funnel Away Challenge at $100
- When you buy the course, you not only get unlimited access to the Affiliate Bootcamp summit videos but also get the Affiliate Bootcamp ebook and the affiliate funnel from experts.
Now, let’s get into my full Affiliate Bootcamp review!
What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is an online virtual summit hosted by Clickfunnels. The summit is designed to help people who are interested in affiliate marketing to turn their hobby into a full-time career.
For those who want to make money from the Clickfunnels affiliate program, this is an official training that ClickFunnels created for you.
The affiliate Bootcamp content is not just suitable for Clickfunnels affiliates but anyone who wants to take their skill to the next level.
What Makes Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Standout?
Nowadays, the internet marketing world has been full of scams by “gurus” who make money by teaching people how to make money. They make it sound so easy to create passive income online, but in reality, it’s not.
I’ve been in the online marketing space for over 7 years, and I’ve seen a lot of these programs come and go.
So when I came across Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp, I was a little skeptical at first.
I mean, could this be another one of those programs that over-promises and under-delivers?
Fortunately, after attending the entire summit and going through all the training materials, I can say that this is NOT one of those programs.
Here are a few reasons:
- You’ll learn from the Clickfunnels super affiliate
- It’s designed for beginners
- It’s free – so you have no risk at all.
If you want to be successful, you should learn from the people who are already successful in your field.
In the Affiliate Bootcamp, you’ll get to learn from the most successful affiliate marketers in the world, including Russell Brunson (the co-founder of Clickfunnels) and other successful entrepreneurs.
Here is the list of super affiliates who will teach you during 100 days:
They actually promote Clickfunnels software, make a lot of affiliate sales and win the Dream Car affiliate contest.
The best part is each super affiliate has a unique strategy and tactic in their affiliate game.
Some of them promote affiliate products through Youtube, SEO, Facebook organic growth, and others are focused on live webinars or dream 100
How Does The Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Summit Work?
According to Russell Brunson, before the Clickfunnels affiliate BootCamp summit launch, there are 81% of active ClickFunnels affiliates made less than $200.
Russell asked his TOP super affiliates how they turned their hobby into a full-time career and got their Dream Car paid for.
He wants to know what would they do if they start affiliate marketing from scratch again, which means:
- No list
- No relationship
- No social following
- No funnels
- No traffic
Each of them emailed back with a step-by-step 100 Days action plan for earning full-time commissions as an affiliate marketer.
They show it in the interview that you can sign-up for free here
Every day, amazing affiliates will reveal exactly their action plan:
- Step 1 what will they do …
- Step 2 what will they do …
Just like that, you will grasp the excellent strategies of each person who has been successful in affiliate marketing.
The video will expire after two days. So if you want to get lifetime access, you should upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge.
When you upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge, you get not only lifetime access to the Affiliate Bootcamp but also the training from Russell Brunson in 30 days and OFA exclusive bonuses.
Plus, you’ll get the Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp ebook, which has over 186+ pages and 15 detailed chapters of step-by-step blueprints that show you how to become a ClickFunnels Super Affiliate!
There are 15 chapters and blueprints laid out for you, with 15 totally unique routes that our TOP earners took to become a Super Affiliate.
That’s why there’s such tremendous POWER inside this book…
All YOU need to do is:
- Model the Super Affiliates’ plans (the same plan they used in their funnels to earn full-time commissions and become a “Dream Car” winner…)
- Sprinkle in your unique differences to make it your own.
The last is the Behind-the-Scenes PRIVATE Of 15 Super Affiliates Funnels
You’ll actually SEE the entire funnel laid out in detail, from start to finish of successful affiliate marketers!
- How they generate leads
- Expand their reach
- or get traffic
Each of the seasoned affiliate marketers will show you “What” and “Why” they did that took their funnels from ZERO to six-figure affiliate marketer.
Affiliate Bootcamp Pricing
Again, Affiliate Bootcamp is FREE, but it requires spending money to upgrade to One Funnel Away Challenge at $100 to get lifetime access and amazing bonuses.
Is Affiliate Bootcamp right for you?
If you are a beginner, it will be difficult for you to imagine the value that the course brings.
To make it easier to absorb, we recommend preparing yourself with a solid foundation of knowledge. Having basic knowledge will make it easier for you to learn advanced knowledge.
The course duration is for everyone.
However, you can completely upgrade the course if you don’t understand them in depth.
For as little as $100, you’ll be able to extend your lifetime learning program. It means that you can operate it yourself whenever you want to see it.
So when is Affiliate Bootcamp suitable and not suitable for you? Stay tuned for our review below!
Affiliate Bootcamp is right for you if
From the perspective of people with long experience in affiliate marketing, we would like to advise you on whether to convert to Affiliate Bootcamp. Specifically:
- When you’re doing a job you hate and look for an online income source.
- You’ve reached a lot of people, but that’s not the customer you’re looking for
- You own a business, and you want to find good marketers to increase customer reach.
- You have an idea to grow your email list, and you want to learn from people with in-depth experience
- You already have a ClickFunnels account, but you don’t know how to use it to increase your commission
- You want to get your hands on the details of Russell’s flagship branch.
Not suitable for you if
Besides, you also need to be aware of some typical cases that are not suitable for participating in Affiliate Bootcamp.
- You do not have enough time to follow 3-4 courses per day and are not ready for an upgraded version to experience a lifetime of the course.
- You have no passion and love for Affiliate Bootcamp. If your best friend doesn’t want to, don’t try to force yourself because you won’t be promoting the product to increase profits.
- You couldn’t be more interested in earning a full-time income by selling. Or you are someone who hates dealing.
What did I like About Affiliate Bootcamp?
Here are some things I like about Affiliate Bootcamp:
- Get started for free
- Learn from Clickfunnels super affiliates who are already successful with the Clickfunnels affiliate program
- Many strategies and plans that you can follow
- A detailed step-by-step plan and exactly the sales funnel that helps them become a Clickfunnels super affiliate
- Gives you what you should and shouldn’t when promoting your affiliate link to someone.
- Work for anyone in the affiliate marketing industry.
What I didn't like about Affiliate Bootcamp?
Even though Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is one of the best training for aspiring affiliate marketers. But there are a few things I didn’t like about it.
- The summit is only available for 4 days. This is quite a short time to learn and absorb the information.
- The price is quite high for some. In fact, $100 is not a small amount, and I’m sure there are people out there who would struggle to afford it.
- The strategy and plan really awesome but it’s not detailed enough. For example, you might learn the tactic to find the right keyword for your industry. But if you’re a beginner, you won’t know how to setup a website, write SEO articles or simply implement it. As a result, you must learn it in another place.
- Primarily focused on promoting Clickfunnels software or the make money online niche
Why Should You Sign Up For The Affiliate Bootcamp?
If you want to increase your monthly income, then an Affiliate boot camp is the perfect proposition for you.
To make it easier for you to visualize the Affiliates boot camp, here are some significant benefits when you sign up for this particular course:
- Consolidate knowledge with many insightful interviews: By taking this course, you will be equipped and consolidated with a comprehensive understanding of affiliate program marketing. In addition, the system also provides detailed practical instructions for you to see the problem thoroughly and objectively.
- Increase Personal Profits: After completing the course, you will have a solid foundation to attract customers and increase your income. If you introduce enough 100 active members, your dream of a luxury car will come true.
- Be a reliable full-time job: It’s tough to find yourself a full-time job that pays the same. However, when you come to Affiliates Bootcamp, this becomes extremely easy. You can convert it into your main job if you are stable enough then.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review: Take a look inside?
Now, we will go deeper into what you’ll learn inside the Affiliate Bootcamp.
1. Russell Brunson - Simple 5-Step Plan
This is exactly the plan that Russell would do as an affiliate marketer, in the video presentation teaching affiliates:
- The key fundamentals of affiliate marketing campaigns
- The basic Bridge Funnel that you can use in different niches (not only promoting Clickfunnels)
- How to customize and make your own plan as you gain more experience
2. Steve J. Larsen - Offer Creation & Publishing
Steve Larsen is an expert in creating and publishing sales funnels. He was the Lead Funnel Builder at ClickFunnels for Russell Brunson and has built over 500 sales funnels.
Besides, he is a great affiliate marketing coach and master offer creation. Things Steve Larsen teaches you in the course include:
- How to compete with the competition without resorting to the price factor
- Mistakes that can be available in sales and the consequences of those mistakes
- How to get key influencers to work for you
- The secret to publishing endless content without spending too much effort and brain
3. Dave Gambrill - Affiliate Foundation
Dave Gambrill is an executive coach and leadership consultant who helps people unleash their awesome on the world. He is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for helping people reach their potential.
In interviews at Affiliates Bootcamp, he mainly shares how to attract customers and make them stay with you month after month.
In addition, this coach will also teach you:
- How to generate consistent affiliate growth without damaging any relationship
- Why does the method he teaches start off slower than others but you can still get yourself to ClickFunnels Super Affiliate within 100 days?
- 4 “not so obvious” strategies that can help you get more done in a day.
4. Rachel Pedersen - Relationship Foundation
Rachel Pedersen is also known as “The Queen of Social Media” and made over $40K Clickfunnels affiliate commission. It’s cool, right?
In the interview, she will teach you:
- Why do many “online gurus” preach that you need a “money printing machine” to scale, but this is the last thing you need.
- You can use “Divide vs. Unite” by Rachel’s technique to find the right audience for your affiliate offer.
- Differences in how people view messaging around Cures vs. Prevention
- The Authority Jacking method is a way to quickly grow a loyal audience without faking your reputation.
5. Jim Edwards - Domination
As a coach at Affiliates Bootcamp, he analyzes and evaluates every critical step in building the perfect affiliate marketing platform in detail.
Some topics he will share with you:
- What you need to prepare to build a complete affiliate sales and marketing community and how to create messaging for your scale of operation
- Blueprint to make Affiliate Bootcamp a full-time job
- How to make yourself an expert on products even if they don’t belong to you
- The secrets to winning marketing contests
6. Greg Jeffries - Affiliate SEO
Greg Jeffries is a great marketing coach. His main job is to develop a long-term marketing program and show you how to make the main profit from it. In interviews, he will introduce you to:
- How to quickly increase your ranking on Google and Youtube
- How to identify a saturated market and what it takes to set our product apart from our competitors
- Build unique, engaging content that customers can’t refuse.
7. Jacob Caris - Time Hacks
Jacob Caris is the perfect proof of effort, trying every day to succeed with affiliate sales and marketing.
Even though he’s only in his twenties, he’s already built himself a thriving marketing platform with six-zero profits.
In 2018, he hit his first major milestone and became the Russell dream car, contest winner.
Coming to Affiliates boot camp, you will have the opportunity to experience all the valuable knowledge from this talented, young coach. Following to Affiliate Bootcamp review, these include:
- Specific schedule to reach 1000 standard leads within 40 days.
- Plan to develop the Facebook community quickly in just 10 days
- How to become a super affiliate with huge profits
8. Dana Derricks - The Dream 100 Method
This fantastic coach appears to talk about “Dream 100” to help you become a professional affiliate marketer without any advertising fees. In addition, Dana Derricks also a successful affiliate marketer some other knowledge about:
- Tricks to make customers automatically buy
- How to make your customers can not ignore attractive offers
9. Joe Marfoglio - Creating Youtube Video
Joe Marfoglio is the owner of the DIY Entrepreneur channel.
He has successfully trained generations of full-time entrepreneurs.
In his affiliates training program, he mainly teaches people how to create compelling and qualified videos that their audience can click.
In addition, affiliate marketers can also learn some other special skills from this experienced coach. Specifically:
- How to push your video to the front page within a week of posting
- Orientation of content to be implemented in a video
- Equipment included being able to produce many quality videos
- How to secure YouTube’s algorithm
- How to maintain and boost your video rankings on the leaderboard
10. Spencer Mecham - Searching For Solution
In this interview, He shows you how to leverage traffic to drive sales. In addition, he will also provide you with:
- How to find potential customers in seconds
- How to hunt for great, affordable contractors that help you create lots of quality content
- Drive growth from unpopular campaigns
11. Marley Baird - Youtube
Marley Baird is a leading video leader in the world.
She acts as a guide to explain why YouTube is the best way to generate leads and sell to affiliates in an Affiliates boot camp. More than that, she’ll also offer some other lessons on:
- How to make high-ranking videos without any cost
- Process of driving traffic for steady targeting to Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp.
- How to never run out of ideas for your promotional videos
12. JR Rivas - Value Organic Facebook
The strength of JR Rivas is Facebook. He’s created an explainer video on creating exceptional value with your Facebook profile audience.
More specifically, his interviews also give you many valuable messages and insights about:
- Popular rewards used to attract customers’ attention
- A little-known insightful resource to help you successfully find a mentor for your marketing program
- How to renovate your personal Facebook into a separate channel
13. Josh Rhodes - Local
Josh Rhodes is a well-known sales and marketing consultant, and he is the winner of the dream car contest 2017.
Up to now, Josh Rhodes has had many businesses of his own and generated enormous profits. In each of his video tutorials, he’ll share with you how to create 100 affiliate link sales in 100 days.
- Besides, you will also learn some knowledge about:
- Methods to successfully capture the attention of customers
- How to create a beneficial affiliate link frame and help customers reach you easily
- Four areas of impact allow to bring in 100 Clickfunnels affiliate program
14. Tyler S. Clark - Live Webinar
According to many Affiliate Bootcamp reviews, Tyler Clark’s talent is immense across today’s Clickfunnels affiliate program.
This special course will teach you the steps to bring in 106 Clickfunnels affiliates within 100 days.
Of course, he went from zero. Additional knowledge he brings to you includes:
- The Process to Winning the Russell Dream Car Contest
- How to expand your affiliates network quickly
- How to optimize the cost you have to spend on affiliates programs
15. Billy Gene - Demonstration
Billy Gene is the CEO and founder of a digital marketing company.
He is a young, talented coach who takes the role of guiding you on how to create free offers to win customers’ trust and retain them as affiliates. You will also learn from him:
- How to integrate a Clickfunnels strategy into the customer journey
- Many brands explode in a short time, and the analysis surrounding it.
16. Peng Joon - 100% Commission
The final trainer on our list is Peng Joon. He’ll show you how to leverage powerfully and build a free email list as a super affiliate.
He’s a student who has experienced debt himself, so he understands your concerns around affiliate marketing.
The knowledge he provides is often direct, objective, and safe. Specifically:
- How to get a branch in the shortest time
- Timeless strategy for 1000+ affiliates
- Analyze potential customers and make accurate judgments about them.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp FAQs
Here is the list of some Clickfunnels affiliate Bootcamp frequently asked questions that might help you clarify your doubts.
Is Clickfunnel Affiliate BootCamp Free?
Affiliate Bootcamp is completely free for you. However, your access will be disabled after 96 hours. This means that you will only have 4 days to complete the course. After that, you will need to buy the course in order to continue having access.
Does Affiliate Bootcamp has any upsells?
Yes, it does. There are three upsells that you can buy if you want to:
- One Funnel Away Challenge - $100
- Product Secrets - $37
- and Traffic Secrets Course - $297 or three payments of $97
Is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp legit?
Yes, Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is 100% legit. This is an affiliate marketing course created by Russell Brunson. He is the co-founder of ClickFunnels - a sales funnel builder company that ranked 3105th out of 5000 companies on the Inc.5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America list 2021 with a growth rate up 122%.
Is Affiliate Bootcamp worth it?
Yes, I think the Affiliate Bootcamp is worth it if you're passionate about affiliate marketing and willing to put in the work.
Do Clickfunnels Super Affiliates Share Their Funnels?
The affiliate sales funnel that top affiliates used is only available inside the affiliate Bootcamp membership area.
This means you can't watch it in the free version. If you want to get your hands on this information, you'll need to buy it for $100.
When you compare it to the cost of other marketing courses, it's a real bargain. It could be the best investment you ever make.
What if I don't like Affiliate Bootcamp?
If you don't like the Affiliate Bootcamp training for any reason, you can contact Clickfunnels support and get a full refund within 30 days. No question asked!
Affiliate Bootcamp Review: Conclusion
I hope you enjoy my Affiliate Bootcamp review.
In short, if you’re starting to learn about making money online with an affiliate, or you’re still not earning money, or you want to make more money. Affiliate Bootcamp is a program for you.
This is not a program that helps you get rich quickly. It only provides you with the fundamental and strategic knowledge of those who have succeeded.
It would be best if you buy the One Funnel Away Challenge. The whole program is not just affiliate marketing. It’s a way to build your own business growth sustainable.
Now, I want to hear from you!
If you have any questions about this Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp review, please leave a comment below!
I will answer all the questions as soon as possible.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.